Quality Assurance & Accountability
September 18, 2012
To assess, monitor and evaluate the district and school performances to ensure compliance with standards for quality basic education.
1. Organize the Division Quality Assurance and Accountability Team.
2. Prepare an integrated Division Monitoring and Evaluation Plan
3. Develop Monitoring and Evaluation tools and methodology.
4. Install Data Collection, Processing, Analysis, Interpretation and Information Reporting and
5. Integrate all Quality Assurance and Monitoring & Evaluation and adjustment efforts to feed into the system
6. Provide technical assistance to the Division Office Units and Teams and District Offices on the conduct of monitoring and evaluation.
7. Monitor private schools’ compliance to standards set.
8. Conduct accreditation of public, vocational/technical, private schools and ALS.